Monday, July 12, 2021

thumbnail

My brother's stomach cancer got cured- thanks to the surgeon

 Four years back, one day, after my brother came back home from the office, he was feeling very uneasy. He rushed to the bathroom and vomited. We thought it to be a mere sign of indigestion or acidity. Gradually, he started suffering from heartburn also. 

stomach cancer surgeon in Kolkata


I went to a medical shop immediately and brought some over-the-counter medicine so that he could get relief after taking those. The condition persisted even after taking those medicines. After a few days, he informed me that he had vomited blood and found blood in his stool also. He was continuously suffering from abdominal pain and was feeling weak throughout the day. I took him to our home physician. The doctor said that all those were not at all good and prescribed a few tests. The tests were done, and my brother was diagnosed with an early stage of stomach cancer. A friend told me about a stomach cancer surgeon in Kolkata. I took my brother to the doctor without wasting any further time. The doctor said that my brother was lucky enough to get diagnosed early. The surgeon removed the tumor that had formed in the stomach lining. He also went through sessions of radiation therapy post-surgery so that the remaining cancer cells could be killed. Today, my brother is leading a normal healthy life. The whole credit goes to the best stomach cancer surgeon in Kolkata, whose early treatment saved my brother's life.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

1 Comments