Friday, June 18, 2021

thumbnail

The hernia surgeon treated my uncle right

 

My uncle is 74 years old. He had an inguinal hernia since his birth, and he had never cared about the treatment of the same. Whenever we told him to get that removed, he would say no. I have heard my father warning my uncle about the consequences of an inguinal hernia many times, but he neglected each time. During the lockdown of last year, my uncle had a high fever. 

hernia surgery in Kolkata

We thought it to be a symptom of Corona, but we were wrong. Gradually, he started vomiting. We had no clue about what was supposed to be done during such a pandemic situation. My brother told me about a doctor who is considered the best for hernia surgery in Kolkata. We were not sure whether he would see him during the lockdown or not; many other doctors did not agree to see him due to the situation. We luckily got an appointment with the doctor, and we took uncle to the doctor. He checked him and said that the condition would not have occurred if not kept untreated. He gave us a date for my uncle’s operation. It was the day of operation, and we sat tensed outside the operation theatre. The doctor performed laparoscopic surgery. The operation was successful. We brought uncle back home the next day. We took utter care of uncle and obeyed all that the surgeon told us to follow. My uncle is completely fine now. I thank the best hernia surgeon in Kolkata from the bottom of my heart.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments