Friday, February 12, 2021

thumbnail

Internal hemorrhoid- GI surgeon treated before it was late

 I am a college student. I lost my mother when I was only 7 years old. I and my father share a great bonding. Things were normal till my father started bleeding from his anus. I, being a student of college had no idea about what to do. The first day, when my father was bleeding, he shouted and I rushed towards the bathroom. But he said that he would be alright. My father’s discomfort was haunting me and I searched for the best GI surgeon in Kolkata

GI surgeon in Kolkata


The next day, again there was a bowel smeared with blood and this time it was painful. Both the pain and bleeding gradually increased. My dad was unable even to sit properly. I was tensed. I decided not to waste time as I knew my father would not go for treatment if I don’t take the charge. I googled and came across the name Dr. Siddhartha Bhattacharya, one of the best Gastrointestinal surgeons in Kolkata. I took an appointment and took my Dad to him without delay. He was the ray of hope. He operated on my father and advised him to improve his bowel habits to avoid constipation further. This was a critical operation that the surgeon performed successfully and my father is fine now. I thank Dr. Siddhartha Bhattacharya from the bottom of my heart.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments