Friday, September 10, 2021

thumbnail

The best surgeon removed my sister's hernia

 My sister is a college-going girl. She had an umbilical hernia since her childhood. Luckily, she never had to face anything due to her hernia, so we never thought of getting it operated on. But one day, while going to college, she told us that she was feeling a little bit of pain in her abdomen, especially in the navel area. Father gave her some over-the-counter medicine to ease her pain. 

best hernia surgeon in Kolkata

After that, she went to college. In the afternoon, at around 2 pm, she came back home crying. The pain was so intense that she could not bear it, and also, she was vomiting. We were scared. She showed me that the area of her hernia was swelling. Her umbilical hernia became tender, and the site had a different colour. I told my father about her condition, and my father booked an appointment with the best hernia surgeon in Kolkata. We took her to the doctor the next day. The doctor checked her hernia and said that surgery was the only option to get rid of it forever. We did not want to delay, and after 2 days, the doctor operated on her. Now, she is out of danger and has no pain in her abdomen. It's always better to get your hernia operated on as there is no other treatment option, said the doctor. I am thankful to the best hernia surgeon in Kolkata for treating my sister.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments